Monday, August 8, 2011

Distress inks and Glimmer mists and Dapper Gents!

I ordered this entire set of Tim Holtz distress ink refills....It will be so fun to experiment with these colours! They come in tiny bottles with little droppers, perfect for dispensing, and they are water soluble so you can create interesting watercolour effects!


I also ordered a few of these Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels. They are coloured sprays with bits of shimmer in them. I have been curious about these for some time now and not sure what to expect!


Upon doing some Googling, I found this beautiful Steampunk style tag from Stamptramp. I just adore it....I am a bit of a sucker for steampunk but find that a lot of steampunk-themed items go a bit overboard on the gears and gadgets. I like balance!


And here is another from Stamptramp.....so cute! You've gotta love these dapper gents :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are neat! Thanks for sharing!
    ((Also, thanks for favouriting my zebra brooch.))
    :)

    ReplyDelete